Thursday, October 21, 2010

What do you do with your old boots?




I really liked these boots(they were really OLD) until I bought another pair I liked better ;o) I altered the boot for a corner floor decoration or a door stop..I stuffed the boot with tissue paper, then put in a drinking glass and styrofoam, Which held my flower arrangement it can be changed whenever I want a different look..I glittered the heal, added fringe, pearls, laced in gold ribbon..I glued it on a mini stool I painted.. I really like the way it came out..Would love to know what you think..TFL

5 comments:

  1. Wow Carol this is very creative you did a very nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw someone use old workboots for planters this summer, but I didn't find the dirt filled soggy boots as pleasant to look at as the wonderful boot arrangement you have shown here. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, love your style!! You're a crafty natural! I just became a follower! tfs... your creative side! :))
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to recycle old boots !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comments ;o)

    ReplyDelete