Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tea light cards ,Paper shoe





Here are 2 more tea light cards I made this is my take on "thenorsugirl" card she has amazing videos on You Tube..I've made a few of them, I think they will make great gifts.I also made a cover for post it notes to match. I've also made a paper shoe, with a opening large enough to fit a gift tag, or a sentiment.. Terri Lynn Heinz of ArtfulAffirmations. has a free template..Love to read your comments..Thanks so much for looking..;o)

3 comments:

  1. O M G - your creations are just WONDERFUL - really something 2 b inspired by... I'm putting you on my favourite list :-9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty so much Sari, I am also inspired by what you create..;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are just awesome! I love, love the shoe. What a great project to create for a close "shoe junkie."

    ReplyDelete